Marriott Sales & Services Associate ( Reservations )- Italian Speaking in Cork, Ireland
Job Number 18002U7I
Job Category Reservations
Location Cork GRSCC, Cork, Cork VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Start Date: November 5th, 2018
Prior experience in hospitality/sales or a customer facing role is preferred.
Fluency in spoken Italian and English is essential for this role.
• Private Health Insurance
• Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
• Pension scheme with up to 5% contribution by the company
• Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
• Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
• Career Progression and Personal Development
• Employee Assistance Program Consultants
• Hugely discounted rates for both Marriott associates and Friends & Family at Marriott Hotels
• A variety of Local discounts
• Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
• Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme & Bus to work scheme.
• Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Serve guests from around the world as they embark on their travel journey. Create an effortless experience and build raving brand fans by answering questions about property facilities, services, and room accommodations to support our overall vision to be the world’s favorite travel company. Handle incoming contacts for a variety of Marriott brands and assist customers with their booking needs or questions through preferred channels including voice, email, and chat. Responsibilities include processing reservation requests and support of basic loyalty and customer care requests. This role will identify guest reservation needs and follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Ensure compliance with policies and procedures for special booking rules and requests, loyalty guidelines and case management. Provide customer support through assistance and guidance in issue resolution, and an open communication with Marriott properties, related company contacts, and third parties.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.